About D.E.A.L Training
DEAL was founded in 1999 by Thilana Rossouw who has thirty years experience in the Human Resources Training and Development fields. DEAL was registered as a Close Corporation in 2000, registration number 2000/057693/23. DEAL has been accredited as a provider of training and education by the Services SETA since 2002, decision number GBM006.
DEAL operates in association with AAM Financial Services whose members Mocke and Joan Vermeulen manage and administer the financial, administrative and registration components on behalf of DEAL.
- To provide cost-effective, high-quality and market-related training and education interventions
- To customise training interventions based on the specific needs of the target market
- To build and maintain long-term relationships with organisations, mostly by establishing occupational specific committees or training forums, and to provide long-term assistance
- To engage learners in outcomes-based learning
- To ensure that all methodologies and provision practices are continuously improved